CaseLines delivers instant benefits to your organisation and all the parties in the case. CaseLines simplifies bundle preparation and lowers cost. It allows counsel, judges, court staff and lawyers to work on the same set of documents at an early stage, and to do so securely and remotely. And it saves carbon – for one large client the saving is equivalent to 2,000 trees per month
Full details of the CaseLines solution can be found on the Solutions page. Please call us on 0203 301 3762. Our account teams will be very happy to help you get started over the phone or come to your office and demonstrate the service.
For technical information about using CaseLines in a corporate setting, click here
Why Choose CaseLines
- When you need to digitise your trial and litigation processes quickly and easily
- When you need a courtroom presentation system that is cost effective for cases small and large
- For a system that works in multiple courts with thousands of users
- To take risk and stress out of bundling and make remote working possible
- To support carbon reduction initiatives and save cost at the same time
- For one-click streaming of stored video in court
Online technology is saving firms time & money. Managing partners often ask: “What are the benefits of online bundle technology to my law firm?”
Time and cost are the most important savings (not forgetting elimination of paper).
Hugely impressed by the CaseLines service. Customer Support was superb and the bundle which was produced for the court was first class. Even the Judge (HHJ Behrens sitting in the High Court in Leeds) described the bundle as “immaculate”.
CaseLines is very useful in managing complex and document-heavy pieces of litigation. It means that an otherwise unwieldy task of reviewing, collating and sharing thousands of pages of documents with all parties involved on a case (cross-team, to the client’s nominated persons, counsel and opponent) is both straightforward and immediate.