- Log into the correct CaseLines platform.
- Select ‘Case List’.
- Find the correct case and select ‘Update Case’.
- Select ‘Index’.
- Find the document in which you will place the cross reference. Click on ‘View’.
- Choose the document page in which you will place the cross reference (you can use the drop down of page numbers).
- Select ‘Hyperlink’.
- Click in the right hand margin of the page adjacent to the cross reference in the text.
- Select ‘OK’ to the question “Add a hyperlink to this page?”.
- Choose “Document Page”.
- Fill in a short description (max 10 characters) (for example “Ref One” or “—“).
- Choose the Section, Document and Page Number for the target document (the page number is the internal page number for the target document).
- Select Save.
- On the next pagination of the Bundle the target pagination numbers is automatically updated for each hyperlink. Click on ‘Bundle’ to download the complete paginated bundle.
For more information on adding hyperlinks to a bundle please view Create Hyperlinks In Documents.