Information & guidance to help and support justice
We are facing unprecedented times. The impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic on justice processes is being felt around the world. CaseLines is supporting legal systems to maintain justice and provide vital services for their citizens. So we’ve put together a resource hub with guidance from experts, partners and governments from around the world to help you maintain critical services for justice.
Updated April 9th 2020
This page provides advice and guidance for all England & Wales court and tribunal users during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and is updated when new advice becomes available.
- Dubai International Finance Centre Courts
- International Justice Information Systems Institute
- National Association for Justice Information Systems
- National Center for State Courts
- Remote Courts Worldwide
- UK Courts & Tribunal Judiciary
- United Kingdom Family Law Bar Association
- United States Courts